Returns and Exchanges
Please Note: This policy is only valid for watches we carry in stock. It DOES NOT apply to special orders or watches purchased through our Watch Sourcing offer.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That is why we offer a 15 day, money back guarantee.
Standard Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact us within 15 days from purchase date to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA). You must contact us to obtain the RMA number. The RMA must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Packages sent without an RMA number will be rejected.
- The item must be returned in original packaging including all manuals, warranty cards (not filled out) along with any other original packaging. All hang tags, stickers, and protective plastic must be intact. You will need to secure the original manufacturers packing inside appropriate shipping materials such as box with packing peanuts or bubble wrap. We expect the package shipped to us the way we shipped the watch to you.
- You are required to pay for all shipping costs. Collect shipping will be refused. For your own protection, you may wish to insure the watch you are returning. If you choose not to insure the package, all liability for loss or damage in transit is yours.
- A watch can only be returned if it has never been worn. The same applies to straps, bands, bracelets and clasps. It is impossible to wear a watch/band/bracelet/strap/clasp (even for short periods) and not get it scratched or blemished. If the watch shows even the slightest sign of being worn, we will not accept it, as we do not sell used or refurbished merchandise.
- The watch can not have been re-sized or modified in any way, such as removing bracelet links, cutting a rubber strap, etc.
- Special orders are not returnable under any circumstances.
- Sale/Discount items may only be exchanged. No refunds.
Our exchange policy is the same as the above return policy except for the following:
- Please contact us to find out the availability of an optional model.
- Enclose invoice with defect information and/or optional model number desired.
- If the watch is found to be defective, the watch will be either repaired or replaced with the same model and the original strap will be put on the replacement watch. After a package is received, please allow 3-4 business days for it to be inspected.
- After that, either refund or exchange will be given accordingly.
- Please contact us for shipping details for Returns/Exchanges.
Note: Do not use the word WATCH in the address or anywhere on the box as this may increase the chance of theft in transit